If you are trying to decide whether to purchase or rent a reconditioned stairlift, straight stairlifts or a stairlift for curved stairs, this blog compares the pros and cons of renting stairlifts vs buying them. Cork Stairlifts offer a range of different options to our customers. You should consider the following when making your decision.
Advantages of renting
- Renting allows you the chance to try the stairlift out before purchasing it. You can use install it in your home, see how it fits and try it out.
- Over a short time period (couple of months or so), renting a stairlift works out cheaper than buying a stairlift.
- When the time comes and you no longer need your stairlift, your installation fee also covers the removal of your stairlift, so you don’t incur any additional charges.
- It may suit your finances. Renting allows you to make low monthly payments which may better suit your particular financial situation.
- Renting offers you an immediate solution to a mobility requirement.
- After a certain number of months, if you decide to purchase your rented stairlift, Cork Stairlifts will offer you a discounted rate for your stairlift. For more information on stairlifts in Cork or if you need a free quote, contact our office (021) 432 0052 or visit https://www.corkstairlifts.ie/straight-stairlifts/
Disadvantages of Renting
- After a number of months, if you continue to need your stairlift, it’s will prove to be more expensive than purchasing it.
- Cork Stairlifts have a range of top quality stairlifts that will serve you faithfully for 10 years or more, so if you need a long-term mobility solution, renting is not the best option.
- You don’t own your stairlift when you rent it. You only lease it temporarily.
- Purchasing a good quality reconditioned stairlift is a cheaper and better option than renting in most instances.
- People’s mobility needs change. Over time our mobility deteriorates so purchasing is a safer long-term solution to address our changing mobility needs.
- Stairlifts that are used for renting are often older models. When you purchase a new stairlift you will be getting the latest most up to date model. For more information on renting stairlifts phone our office (021) 432 0052 or visit our website on https://www.corkstairlifts.ie/reconditioned-stairlifts/
Cork Stairlifts offer a range of rental and service options that include the following :
1 : Fast Installation Time
Whether you purchase or rent a stairlift from Cork Stairlifts, we understand that speed if of the essence. The sooner you have your stairlift installed in your home, the better. In most cases we have your stairlift installed within 24 hours.
2 : Option To Buy
Some people start out with the intention of renting a stairlift for a short space of time. However, peoples situations change. If you find yourself requiring your stairlift for a longer period of time Cork Stairlifts, will give you the option to buy at a discounted rate, keeping rental expenses to a minimum and thus saving you money in the long run.
3 : One Off Fee
If you need to rent a stairlift, there is a one-off fee which includes the installation, your first month’s rental and the removal of your stairlift when you’re finished with it. There are no hidden charges and one single payment.
4 : No Minimum Term
There is no minimum term when you rent one of our straight stairlifts. The monthly rate is a low fixed amount so no matter how long you need your stairlift. Cork Stairlifts operates throughout Munster and we promise you low monthly payments, with very fast and efficient installation and excellent aftercare service.
If you need more information on renting stairlifts or a free quotation, please contact our office in Ballinlough on (021) 432 0052 or email John directly at John@CorkStairlifts.ie Contact us now. We’d love to chat to you.